We ask you to help us keep everyone safe. We are committed to doing our part in order to protect you by taking pandemic issues very seriously. We need your commitment in order to minimize the risk of transmission of the virus causing COVID-19 within our clinic setting.
Patients who are high risk profiles and/or weakened immune systems should consider alternative care and postpone their treatment.
With respect to any treatment, practitioners and patients must agree that the therapeutic benefits of treatment outweigh any potential consequence of treatment, including the possibility of viral transmission.
Out of consideration for everyone at the clinic, please adhere to the following interim health and safety protocol and guidelines:
We are almost at the end of the tunnel, and we still ask you to help us keep everyone safe and healthy.
We are looking forward to seeing you soon.
- We have extended our normal administrative time from 15 to 30 minutes to allow for social-distancing, and always will try to stagger appointments to maximize time between clients.
- We can permit a maximum of two people waiting in our foyer, who need to do so while waiting for clients receiving care. Those waiting in the clinic must wear a mask if other people are present.
- Clinical practitioners will wear face shields or masks during appointments or if in the foyer while other people are present.
- We strongly recommend all clients to wear a mask while visiting our clinic, and practitioners may insist on masks being worn during appointments.
- All linens and pillowcases are single-use only and will be laundered.
- Disinfectant cleaners are approved as per Canada’s hard surface and disinfectant list for COVID-19.
- We have provided hand-sanitizer by our entrance for clients to use upon arrival, or as needed.
POS machine payments are strongly encouraged. For payment, if you have health benefits, please tell us before your treatment. We will set up your direct billing with your insurance provider. We will sanitize the POS machine after each use.
We`ll be happy to hear any feedback or suggestions from you to improve our practice. Thank you and stay safe!
Welcome to Westcoast Forest Therapeutics! We provide Registered Massage Therapy, Acupuncture, Traditional Chinese medicine. We are dedicated to promoting our mission which is to enhance the health and welfare of the community by encouraging a healthy and active lifestyle. Our focus is to help people in all walks of life from individuals in stressful business jobs to casual 10km runners and all types of endurance athletes.
Our goal is to fuse Western beliefs in regular physical exercise with Eastern methods of relaxation and treatment to help people stay fit and healthy.